Re: [NTLK] Check register...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 00:27:57 PDT

on 9/23/02 11:59 PM, Michael S. Roels at msrwerks_at_ev1.net wrote:

> Is there another application besides Pocket Money that does the same thing
> as Pocket Money? Is there an opinion as to which one is the best?

Pocket Money... :-) Well, there's Pocket Quicken, but PM is better if you
want to use it seriously. If you want quick and easy access, then maybe
Pocket Quicken will serve you better, but it doesn't do split transactions,
and a bunch of other stuff. And PM is less buggy, and uses normal Newton
soups for its transactions. Pocket Quicken is probably available on
unna.org.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland