Re: [NTLK] Access Point compatible with WaveLan Driver

From: Mike Drabicki (drabicki_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 14:04:06 PDT

If you have a recent Mac you could get an airport card for your desktop
and communicate that way.
-Mike

Tuesday, September 24, 2002, at 12:33 PM, Luiz Petroni wrote:
After a research in the archives I only found NetGearMR314 as an option
Apple's Airport BaseStation. But MR314 also acts as a router (which I
already have).

I'm looking for a single Access Point that can handle AppleTalk and, of
course, is compatible with WaveLan Driver. I will be using an Orinoco
Gold
Card in my Newton.

Any recommendations?

TIA