Re: [NTLK] WEP on the wireless drivers

From: andrew_at_misf67.cern.ch
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 01:38:47 PDT

Well,

I have updated to Airport 2.0.4, and I do not have the impression that the
firmware of my Lucent card was updated. It did update the firmware of the
(Snow) basestation though. I explicitly tried to set a 128bit wep key and
I could not connect. (In fact I had to hardreset the basestation to gain
connectivity again)

Are you talking of a different updater or are there any other steps which
have to be performed??

Still clueless,

        Andrew

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Danny Zumwalt wrote:

> there is an updater on the apple site.. it does a firmware upgrade of the
> card.. also allows connectivity with cisco LEAP access points! very cool

Andrew Maier
Andrew.Maier_at_cern.ch
God is real, unless declared integer