Re: [NTLK] Simple Newton 2100 memory question

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 08:15:28 PDT

on 9/25/02 10:18 AM, Martin Baird at martinbaird_at_attbi.com wrote:
> How can I free up enough memory to run the To Do Cleaner utility?

    Is your Newton set to store information internally or on the card?
    You have very little space (66K) left on the card and if ToDoCleaner is
trying to use the card to sort your ToDos it may be running out of space.
    In extras check your ToDo Tasks store and see how much memory they're
taking up. If it's more than about 30K on the card, I'd suspect that's the
problem.
    You could try refiling the ToDos to internal, set the main store to
internal and then try the cleaner again. If this works you could then file
them back on the card and reset the default store to the card again.

Peter