Re: [NTLK] Mac specs

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 13:32:40 PDT

On 25/09/02 14:49, "Ian Moffatt" <ian.moff_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Can anyone remember where I can get the file that gives all Mac specs?
>
> It was massively useful when out and about and I can't for the life of me
> remember where I got it from before.
>
> Also there was a lista that had all the Shuttle Mission data in book format

You can try the Apple Specification page from their support section on their
web site.

Paul Filmer is the listas that generates a book containing all NASA missions
that have been done so far.

-Laurent.

feeping creature n.: [from feeping creaturism] An unnecessary feature; a bit
of chrome that, in the speaker's judgment, is the camel's nose for a whole
horde of new features.