Re: [NTLK] PCNCIA Sandisk ATA flashdisks

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 14:33:29 PDT

>Does any one know if the Sandisk pcmcia ATA Flashdisk 32mb or 64mb cards are
>compatible with the Kallisys ATA driver?

There is an issue with Scott Roy Atwood's 128 SanDisk and beta 14.7.
It works but it is abnormally slow (I guess the Newton is waiting for
a signal that the card doesn't assert or something like this, unless
I forgot some debug code here or there, but I don't think so).

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/