Re: [NTLK] SETI@Home

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 14:40:21 PDT

At 3:22 PM -0500 9/26/2002, Jeff Henry wrote:
>RC5-64 Finished! On 14-Jul-2002, after 1757 days of searching the winning
>key to RSA Labs' RC5-64 project was successfully recovered by
>distributed.net. 0x63DE7DC154F4D039 was returned by a P3-450 in Japan
>running Windows 2000. We're done!

I don't remember ever seeing that news (on vacation at the time) and
my clients have been chugging happily away and my stats page
continued to communicate how many days to go, so this is welcome
news. Not sure if I will more my three Macs to any other distributed
computing project or not.

Brian

--
Brian Braunschweiger
"Anyone can devise a plan by which good people may go to heaven. Only God