[NTLK] Keyboard woes

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 20:08:51 PDT

Hi all,

I just got the keyboard I bought on ebay, and it seems
to be a dud.

It usually does nothing, but sometimes (very rarely!)
one, or a combination of, the following seems to get
some life out of it: turning the MP130 on and off;
leaving it off for a while; and/or
unplugging/re-plugging the keyboard.

I actually managed to type my full name once before it
stopped working, the most letters I've yet got out of
it!

So, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd be
very grateful.

Thanks

Paul

http://uk.my.yahoo.com