Re: [NTLK] ok. need help getting started

From: dz (dannyzumwalt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 13:19:46 PDT

The card i have is a dell card, but is made by 3com, which i have read is
supported for newton.. after looking at that site you referenced.. (thanks)
i found that it has to be a certain 3com.. and mine on the back says
DF63C589D..

I am assuming this will be the same as the 3C589D, which there is a driver
for on that site.. hopefully I can make it work.. i'll be upset if not,
since it was sold to me with the newton as a package deal...

but, i am still not sure how to get the drivers from the pc to the newton..
can you explain?

thanks!