Re: [NTLK] ok. need help getting started

From: eroadies_at_mindspring.com
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 13:31:03 PDT

If you don't have documentation with your 2x00, a good place to start with the
basics are the original manuals, one place is unna.org under
apple/documentation. The basic owner's manuals for the MP as well as using NCU
are there.
At work I run NCU on XP Pro without problems.
Some PCs need software like slowdown.exe to run NCU.

Also go to: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

http://www.thisoldnewt.net/index2.html

http://dettmer.maclab.org/newton/index.html

Larry Chan