Re: [NTLK] Sync a 2100 and TiBook ?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 20:49:29 PDT

on 28/09/02 21:05, Chris Ruprecht at chrup_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> On Sat September 28 2002 18:55, Norman Palardy wrote:
>> I've been through a lot of the FAQ's & such but still have questions
>> about syncing my 2100 with my TiBook running 10.2
>> I've only had it a week so bear with me.
>>
>> 1) Am I correct in assuming I can't sync via iRDA in this set up ?
>>

> Yes :(.
[snip!]

So, you did try it, Chris? With an Ethernet card, I've never felt the need
for it, but I always wondered if it would work under OS X, from Classic.

So, it doesn't work?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
cretinous /kret'n-*s/ or /kreet'n-*s/ adj.: Wrong; stupid; non-functional;
very poorly designed. Also used pejoratively of people. See dread high-bit
disease for an example. Approximate synonyms: bletcherous, bagbiting,
losing, brain-damaged.