Re: [NTLK] How to move data on a card to internal?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 23:36:37 PDT

on 9/28/02 11:40 PM, Mick Ring at lists_at_rynosoft.com wrote:

> Some entries don't have the envelope icon available. On mine, I have two:
> Notion and "ToDo:ATOW". The only option for these is to delete them. I'm not
> sure what application the ToDo one came from, but I have been unable to
> locate any items within Notion that are stored on the card in question. This
> has been a frustration of mine for awhile. :)

The ToDo:ATOW comes from Adam Tow's (Foundation Systems) NewtToDos, or
something like that. It is a ToDo replacement app. If you have it, you
probably know it. :-) In any case, if you don't you can delete it.

As for Notion, are you saying that the Storage icon says you have items on
the card, yet when you look inside the app, nothing shows up as being on the
card? Notion is a bit of a strange program, and I don't use it anymore, so I
really don't know how it works, but in normal apps, if an item is stored on
a card, there is a little triangle in the folder icon, that informs you of
that. Does Notion have this?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland