Re: [NTLK] madmax on newton 2000u

From: Simon Roberts (srob_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 02:57:22 PDT

on 29/9/02 11:40 am, ZUMWALT, DANNY P (SWBT) at dz1317_at_sbc.com wrote:

> so, sounds like newtscape is a better browser then, is there any reason i
> should delete nethopper and run newtscape solely?

NetHopper renders those sites for which it works much faster than NewtScape
- mostly because NetHopper doesn't attempt to render so much. I therefore
keep both available on my MP2100 and would recommend the same. To maximize
heap, I keep both of them frozen and use Dashboard to unfreeze on launch.

Regards,

Simon