Re: [NTLK] "Switch"

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 05:52:13 PDT

On 9/23/02 7:04 AM, "John Skinner" <john_at_johnskinner.net> wrote:
> Sounds Great!
> Let us know when it's ready!
> Ha HA!

Well I'm really piled down with stuff right now and I'm trying to put
together a documentation site on the 2100's hardware, but this is a
quick throw-together of what I was suggesting for a Newt "Switch" site:

http://www.jurai.net/~jeff/switch

Only there'd be some tabs at the top with info about what makes the aging
Newt a genuine contender amongst its younger peers. There'd also be more
"floating windows" hosting images of people who went Newt and never looked
back. These could be accompanied by text blurbs or audio clips yanked
from a voice mailbox program.

-Jeff