[NTLK] Help needed: Where do these emate parts belong?

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 10:13:10 PDT

Hi all,

due to momentarily missing attention I managed to have two
parts
fall out of an eMate when I took it apart. Could those of
you who
have taken apart one already please have a look at the
following
two images and try to explain where these parts belong?

http://www.pda-soft.de/whereDoesThatBelong1.jpg

This part is dark green and about 9.5 x 8.5 x 6 millimeters
(0.38 x 0.34 x 0.24 inches).

http://www.pda-soft.de/whereDoesThatBelong2.jpg

This part is transparent, about 24,8 millimeters (0.59
inches)
in diameter and about 17.7 millimeters (0.7 inches) long.

Thanks a lot!

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de