[NTLK] Hi Folks!

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:40:17 PDT

Hello All,

i am new to this group, i am a programmer from Brazil. I used to=20
program for PDA in my former job but i never had one, so i decided to=20
buy one. My current occupation is Novel & Scriptwriting so i decided=20
that no Palm device will fit, first because their weird grafit stuff=20
and because their too small for me. also i am loyal apple user and=20
familiar with self, which is like newtonscript so i decided that i want=20=

a newton for too many good reasons.

my problem is that here in Brazil, is pretty hard to buy a newton,=20
those that got one defend it with their own life. and i prefer buying=20
from a living beign, a user, someone who actualy understand and like=20
the newton, not some fine folk at eBay who happens to know nothing=20
about what they are selling, but they are selling anyway...

so if anyone here is selling a newton (okay, even on eBay) please come=20=

in touch. I can use paypal and course i'll pay any shiping fee. Also if=20=

someone want to share any info, be welcome to!

best wishes!
Andre Garzia =EF=A3=BF 2002
imac2 ibook p100 e uma torradeira....=