Re: [NTLK] Keyboard dongle

From: Jeremy Wiles (screwjack_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 19:10:39 PST

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Michael Sciascia wrote:

> I also own a leather case for the Newton and another one will be
> shipped with the keyboard. I believe both are the basic model....
> Is there a special case for carrying together the Newton and the
> keyboard?
> Thanks,
> Michael
>
> --
I recently got a canvas case off of ebay that I believe is designed to
carry both simultaneously although I have not tested it for myself as I do
not have a keyboard (yet). For reference, I do know that it holds two
2100's easily. I see this seller posting these items on a pretty regular basis and my
experience with him was very good (I'm not affiliated with him in any
way). You can find one of his current auctions here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=3015943068

jrw

"Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible." - Frank
Zappa

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html