Re: [NTLK] Totally trivial In/OutBox question

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 19:18:22 PST

SimpleMail lets you choose whether you open by default in InBox or OutBox,
but not which folder. But SimpleMail may have something to do with my
little annoyance after all: In SimpleMail's prefs, you can choose to have
sent items or read items automatically filed in a particular folder. I have
"Unfiled Items" set as the chosen folder. So maybe that's why it keeps
switching to that folder. Of course, I can't choose "All Items" because
that's not a folder, it's all folders.

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html