[NTLK] SimpleMail fails to install

From: Matt Mendelow (mattmend_at_warpmail.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 06:44:23 PST

Greetings -

Well, I've resolved my issues installing other packages. Turns out that
patching the OS as Victor recommended did the trick. However, I'm still
encountering difficulty with SimpleMail. I've installed it and just about
all of its supporting packages, however, when I tap it, it says "Tapping
this icon does nothing". Any ideas? I know my network connection is fine
because I can successfully use NewtScape so I don't think it's related to
NIE.

TIA -

Matt

--