[NTLK] Beaming

From: peter brigg (pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 09:24:52 PST

I'm trying to beam from a 2100 to a Ti Book, and frankly, i don't know
how, I can find help in the Ti, and I can't find it in NTLK. I've
activated the IRDA icon on the menubar and when I try the beam from the
Newton it blinks, I get a ding, and the Newton brings up a screen
announcing disconnection. Where would a moved file be? On the desktop?
I can't find it using Find on the Ti.

I've used newtons since the OMP so this is not exactly a newbie
question but, in the vast range of things they do, I've never needed
beam before.

Thanks for help,

peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html