Re: [NTLK] Archiving Notes WYSIWYG-style

From: Randolphin (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 21:09:37 PST

Jeremy Bond Shepherd wrote:
>> You can mail a note in GIF format using Simplemail. Just mail
>>the note, making sure you select GIF in the format dropdown of the mail
>>slip.

> But the text is not included in the GIF. :-(
>
> Only way I know of to do what the OP wants is export in RTF format with
> either NCU (buggy) or X-Port (stable, but produces files that are not
> compatible with MS Word).

Hey Newts,

        Why don't you try Padilla's screenshooter program? It will only shoot
"one" screen but it'll make a Gif of everything on that screen: text,
diagrams and buttonbar. It's on his website. It may be something that
you can use. I've had to freeze the Simplemail GIF stuff to use
Padilla's screenshooter on my Newton.

hope that helps,

Randy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html