Re: [NTLK] NetHopper patch

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 11:55:32 PST

> > I also made NetHopper accept the Unna MIME type for packages, so
you
> > can actually download them.
>
> My unpatched NetHopper has been doing the second part of this since I
> got an ethernet card for it. Was the second bit necessary for you?

Hi Peter (mail sent to you directly comes back as undeliverable)

    I couldn't from www.unna.org or any of its mirrors. UNNA sends a
strange MIME type that Nethopper didn't understand, apart that unna is
hosted on a virtual host. If you enter http://www.unna.org in an unpatched
NetHopper, you get to the center for BSD abuse page.

    It would be interesting it you could confirm that you can download a
package from Unna before using the patch.

Daniel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html