Re: [NTLK] MAD links via Newt's Cape?

From: George Bingham (georgebingham_at_swbell.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 15:20:24 PST

Begin included text:
>> I thought that's what LaunchPLS was for?
>
> Erm, maybe Eck changed MAD Newton in such a way that it doesn't work
> anymore?
> I'm not up on that. I seem to recall that I wrote LaunchPLS when MAD
> Newton
> was around version 0.6.

No, no changes from me regarding that... the error looks like it is
happening a bit earlier and MAD Max doesn't even get to see the URL.

Eckhart
End included text:

 think that's right, because the error is happening in Newt's Cope, and it shows me the appropriate mime type in the error message. It's as if LaunchPLS was'nt installed.

I did download Launch PLS directly to my Newton. I'll try removing it and reinstalling the normal way and let you know if that works.

Thanks,

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html