Re: [NTLK] eMate - replacement widgets -where to get them

From: Juan M (juanm_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 11:15:45 PST

Speaking of replacement widgets for the eMate

The connector that is used for the battery in the eMate, does anyone
know where you can get one of those?

I showed it to a person in a local electronics supply store (pretty
large place) and they couldn't even begin to figure out where to get
that. I then asked about some type of connector that could slide on
each pin and he also didn't think he would have anything that small.

any thoughts?

any idea on the size of the pins on the male end of the connector on
the motherboard?

thanks

Juan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html