[NTLK] NetHopper patch Report

From: Anthony Vernier (avernier_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 08:46:02 PST

First, thanks Daniel for the patch. I was able to download and install it to my 8meg card. And could get to UNNA.

If however I move it to the internal store and reboot, the error message "may not be compatable" shows up. (bug? or wish?) I'll just load it to the internal store.

I use NewtShare with my windows desktop and with the patch installed I get the SORRY Nethopper screen. (bug 2? or wish 2?)Standard Nethopper works well with NewtShare.

I will try it with a different web server tomorrow. Anyway you're on the right track.

Tony.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html