Re: [NTLK] Calling All Road Warriors

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 08:04:01 PDT

> I'm curious. How many of you on this list would consider yourself
professional Road Warriors? As a former Road >Warrior, my defination of a
Road Warrior is someone that is on the road at least two weeks out of the
month. And my >2nd question is, for those of you that fit this description,
how many of you Road Warriors travel with your Newton >only? Meaning you
don't carry any other laptop or PDA device.

    I'm one of those. 170.000 Km in the last three years. Three nights a
week in a hotel. Only my newton and a cell phone to stay connected.

Daniel [Mad Max] Padilla.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html