Re: [NTLK] Newton Learning IR codes?

From: E. Male (mrramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 18:53:26 PDT

Hi Will,
While some design forethought would have been nice, the Newt cannot learn
IR. Like you I wanted to use my Newton to control my Mindstorms creations
too, but no cigar. The Palm III and up does it well though...

Check the FAQ for links to the Newton IR FAQ.

The Newton Messagepad Nanospace
http://www.geocities.com/newtonium62

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html