[NTLK] Simple mail help

From: Steven Stanley (basketballmac_at_macrunner.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 07:43:06 PDT

Help
I need some help with sending mail via SimpleMail 4.3. Even though I
have installed and
reinstalled several times I do not get the send mail slip option in the
upper right hand
corner when I compose a mail in notes (I have even tried installing an
older version of SimpleMail).
  Simplemail works just fine with my MP 130
but with my 2100 the option to send a note via SimpleMail just isn't
there. I have tried
unistalling everything related to SimpleMail and then using pref
cleaner but my Simplemail
preferences do not appear under the pref cleaner list. Likewise if
SimpleMail is installed
I still do not see the preferences for Simplemail. Do I have a corrupt
soup or am I
just missing something obvious?I rarely send mail via my Newtons and
didn't realize this
option was missing from my 2100 until my ibook was down recently.

TIA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html