Re: [NTLK] Soldering the Interconnect Port

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 05:08:48 PDT

-------Original Message-------
From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Sent: 04/08/03 01:19 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Soldering the Interconnect Port

...but I purchased peace of mind by
getting one of the SER-001 dongle killers...It wasn't
a necessary item, but I guarantee you, if I hadn't
purchased it, my Newt would have failed and I would
have had no way of getting my data off of it...not it
had the ser-001 and my Newt's been trouble free.
If I were you, I'ld wait until the ser-001 is
re-released and get one (or five) and forget about
fixing a port that was poorly designed in the first
place...will apple ever learn...
Ed
web/gadget guru

Thanks Ed.

The wait will soon be over for SER-001's. I am going to the assemblers tonight to collect the next batch. Then I need to test them and update my webpages so that you can buy again.

It will be the same deal - pay via Paypal or Check/MO via a separate link on my webpage.

This is the last time I will be making these (unless someone wants 100+) so don't dilly-dally. They will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Price is $42.50 w/free shipping to anywhere.

International customers:

Your country may impose an import/customs tax that you have to pay. This is beyond my control. Inquire with your local post office before placing an order so that there are no 'suprises'.

Regards,

PCBman

P.S. The order email address will be different this time. Please don't sent requests to pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com. They will be ignored. The correct address will appear on my webpage when it is updated. (next few days)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html