Re: [NTLK] Simple mail help

From: Steven Stanley (basketballmac_at_macrunner.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 21:53:05 PDT

All your ideas are throughly appreciated.

Unfortunately the mail choice just isn't there and I don't know why.
I have never installed any other mail program and as I say SimpleMail
seems to be configured just fine to receive mail as I do this daily. I
have throughly
read the SimpleMail help looking for a clue as to why I don't see the
mail
choice. I have on multiple occasions checked the SimpleMail preferences
and my Owner Info where my mail account is configured. I was thinking
that
maybe one of these two places had an "enable" type check box that maybe
I had missed but am I not correct that the mail option should just
appear
automatically as a routing option for your notes once SimpleMail is
installed
(it should appear under print note, fax, beam, and then it should list
mail) ?
As I say it does appear on my MP130 and that is my same mail account
with all the same settings that I have entered on my 2100...So...
What might be the best way to remove any trace of SimpleMail and try
again?
Should I start with removing my owners information and then reentering
it.
Isn't the SimpleMail account information merged as a part of the owners
soup?
Could this help?

Steve

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html