Re: [NTLK] I'd rather get rid of gross polutters pre-1973, bu

From: Randolphin (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 10:16:54 PDT

Robert Benschop wrote:
> On woensdag, apr 9, 2003, at 16:44 Europe/Amsterdam, John Acuff wrote:
>

>>We just had this same discussion on the Triumph Spitfire lists that
>>I'm on. If we want to go after "gross polluters", lets go after the
>>industries that buy air pollution "credits" so that they can
>>circumvent the existing laws.
>

> Maybe the Triumph Spitfire list should fund the next election
> campaign...
>

> Robert Benschop

Robert,

        I love this idea! I kinda' like the topsy-turvey image of the Triumph
Spitfire List having the funds of the Big Oil Conglomerates. There
would be some damn fine Spitfires. The Government would be funding
billion dollar studies of the feasability of producing a titanium
spitfire chassis for racing...soon the miltary would be ordering
$500,000 Triumph lugnuts for the Triumph Lobby's mandated Spitfire
Miltary Officer Transporter Corps.

        With the Newton/Triumph connection we could finally get the brand new
Newtons with all the options we want. We could be the official think
tank...new newtons provided free for "research purposes".

grins,

Randy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html