Re: [NTLK] Loctite conductive epoxy, good for ribbon repair?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 22:26:19 PDT

well, as long as the spring hasn't fully punctured the
ribbon cable, it should work...but from what I
understand, sometimes the cable is punctured...and
this would need some kind of flexible substrate to
bond to in order to give it structure.
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- John Charlton <johncharlton_at_mac.com> wrote:
> Any of the electronic gurus on the list care to
> comment about this
> stuff:
>
> http://www.loctite.com/new/pr_news2.html
>
> Was looking for other reasons, but seems it might be
> able to repair
> emate cables and other things.
>
> jc

=====
"If the nation escalates to 'red alert', you will de assumed by athorities to be the enemy if you so much as venture outside your home."
 - Sid Caspersen, NJ's director of the office of counter-terrorism