Re: [NTLK] [Semi] [OT] Technolust strikes - or - Macboy needs help wit

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 07:55:18 PDT

>Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:30:34 -0400
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] [Semi] [OT] Technolust strikes - or - Macboy
>needs help wit
>From: JuanM <juanm_at_mac.com>

>Do you really think that this song is by Jefferson Airplane? Wow!

>Sure it was recorded by them but it was written and recorded first by
>Crosby, Still and Nash.

Yes, Jim told me as well. Trouble is - I do not know the C, S & N
version, just the one from Jefferon Airplane. Have it on the "Hits"
double album, which is a very interesting journey through time if you
like to see explore musical development.

Oliver :)

--
I can see by your coat my friend that you're from the other side
There's just one thing I got to know