Re: [NTLK] [Semi] [OT] Technolust strikes - or - Macboy needs help with ne

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 22:40:17 PDT

On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 12:11 AM, Oliver Brose wrote:

> I rebootet the Mac with the BlueTooth dongle attached, and *bing*,
> file transfer works like a charm. The Mac complains that the P800
> does not like the file I am sending every time, but the transfer
> works anyway.

But does the sync work???!!! I've been waiting on this phone for ages,
hoping, like you, that it could supplement my Newton (or is it
complement?) Can it sync? Or are we still waiting for this? I cannot
believe that Apple, after pushing this phone, would not support it. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
mailto:<jonglass_at_usa.net>