Re: [NTLK] [Semi] [OT] Technolust strikes - or - Macboy needs help wit

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 01:37:46 PDT

>Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:40:17 +0200
>From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>

>But does the sync work???!!! I've been waiting on this phone for ages,
>hoping, like you, that it could supplement my Newton (or is it
>complement?) Can it sync? Or are we still waiting for this? I cannot
>believe that Apple, after pushing this phone, would not support it. :-)

Well, the announcement for 10.2.5 states that there now is support
for the P800, but I have yet to discover the difference to 10.2.4.
iSync does not see the phone with either version of the OS, so we are
still waiting for that. It really is a pity, I would like to use the
Mac's keyboard to enter a few things. Decent support should not be
that far away though, the angry masses are more or less throwing
rotten fruit & vegetable at Apple within the support forum.

Oliver :)

--
       "I love my goddamned brick of green plastic!"
		from