Re: [NTLK] [VERY OT] Motorcycle/spring fever, anyone?

From: clyde Jones (clydec_at_geocities.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 08:07:44 PDT

 Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:27:51 -0600
| Subject: Re: [NTLK] [VERY OT] Motorcycle/spring fever, anyone?
| From: Hans Derycke <hans_at_derycke.com>
|
| On Sunday, April 6, 2003, at 09:50 PM, David Busey wrote:
|
| > Newt 2100
| > Red 1996 Yamaha Seca II
|
| Newt 2100.
| 1996 Honda Shadow 1100. Purple, no less (the Honda, not the Newt).

Hey
 the intersection of all my mailing lists

 Newt 2000
 Newt 2100 (partially disassembled),
 Newt 120

 72 BMW r75/5 Toaster

 I want something to use as a bike log on the newt so I can throw
it in the tank bag and keep track of milage and the like. Anyone have any
suggestions for something to use on the 120?

 It is nice today so I am gonna go ride down to Coleman PowerSports in DC
and see if I can win the Ducati Monster they are giving away. They gave
away keys at the DC Motorcycle show and if yours opens the lock you ride
away.

Clyde

--
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just god when he's drunk
   -Tom Waits, Heartattack and Vine