Re: [NTLK] Creating newtonBooks

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 21:10:18 PDT

Hi Michael,

I just tried installing NewtonPress onto my 12" powerbook. I downloaded it
from UNNA: http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/software/NewtonPress/ForMac/

I then started classic, and doubleclicked the install newtonpress. It told
me no other applications could be running, I clicked continue and it
installed with no problems.

Hope that was helpful.

Betty
mailto bettyy at earthlink dot net