Re: [NTLK] WTB: Berlitz Interpreter (PCMCIA) and PocketCall 2

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 05:08:25 PDT

Take a look at SmallTalk=2E It is free, and is on UNNA:

http://www=2Eunna=2Eorg/unna/applications/SmallTalk/

The problem with most language "translators" is that they let you ask a
question, but then you cannot understand the answer=2E SmallTalk solves th=
at
problem by letting the other person select their answer from a graphical
screen, in their native language=2E

Eric

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html