Re: [NTLK] Ethernet

From: Eelco Grimm (fairytapes_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 03:08:38 PDT

Thanks to all that have responded to my questions! Everything is fixed now.

- The reason I could not get on the internet through my ethernet card
is Eudora told me there were no internet setups, though ethernet was
setup correctly. When I added a second one, not ethernet but one from
the ISP list for modem dial in, Eudora went on and asked me to choose
between services: modem or ethernet. Choosing the ethernet setting
now worked properly!

- NCU needed the Appletalk ADSP Tool. Thank you Robert Benschop for
sending it to me! I can now exchange data through ethernet, my router
does not spoil things.

Thanks a lot,
Eelco Grimm

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html