[NTLK] Problem with nsync

From: Bog Rat (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 09:22:04 PDT

The program, the problems with the 'band' I will save you from at this
stage.
I'm not to sure as to what to do with this problem, a file called
nsync.dmg 2.gz is embedded on my desktop, the error:
<>
Preparing to moveto trash:

The item ~ is being used by another task right now. (Other tasks
include moving, copying or emptying the Trash.)

Try again when the other task is complete.
<>
I have no other task using this file, I even turned off the computer.
Anyone have any similar problems with OSX or a solution.

Bye the way, I am only deleting the compressed file, NewtSync remains
on my computer!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html