Re: [NTLK] NewtSync peculiarities...

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 15:06:06 PDT

It's a known issue; I'm trying to get all of the SourceForge stuff set
up before I commit any more changes (so everybody can see what i'm
doing). I'm close enough to my sales goal and have less time before
WWDC to devote to NewtSync (i'm sure you've all noticed this :-( ). So
in short order NewtSync will be open-source... at which point the bug
will be fixed.

FYI, here's the URL for the bug in my tracking system, although I'll
probably use SourceForge's one soon:

http://www.everchanging.com/phpbt/bug.php?op=show&bugid=59

John Anderson
everchanging