Re: [NTLK] eMate and Newton equivalancy

From: Chris Lewis (c.lewis_at_iinet.net.au)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:51:43 PDT

The eMate is very much like the 2x00, however it has the slower
processor (Arm 710a 25MHz) compared to the Strongarm 110 162MHz
processor of the 2100. The eMate also has less RAM than the 2100 (3MB
compared to 8MB). Also the eMate only features one PCMCIA slot, compared
to the two of the 2100.

It most closely compares to the 130 I guess, however the eMate has the
faster processpr and 16 level greyscale display, so it's a tough
question.

I have an eMate myself, and I love it and use it for everything, being a
student it is perfect.

Hope that helps

- Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html