Re: [NTLK] Newton as research tool?

From: Matthew Reidsrow (junkmail_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 10:26:14 PDT

I've found hypernewt to be very helpful in this regard (another blessing
from Adam Tow). I use it to organize notes and quotations for papers and
stories. You can nab it from UNNA...

It's great because if you have a note or card and you want to also attach
names, dates etc. into the file, you can add "hyperlinks" to those entries.

-msr