Re: [NTLK] Macro's for Newton?

From: Eelco Grimm (fairytapes_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 02:31:08 PDT

>You might want to check out Gesture Launch, you can scripts just about
>anything with it, but no keyboard support :-(

Ai, bad luck, because....

>And I'm not 100% sure anymore if you're using an eMate

Indeed....

It seems to me so strange that no one else has run into this problem:
say you want to delete text to the end of the line working on an
emate: would you always take your pen at hand? Would you reach for
you mouse on a desktop computer? Or use <shift + cmd> <arrow right>?
Or if you want to delete all text till the end of the document, like
in replying a digest mode Newton list message. Would you scroll all
the way down with the emate pen and shift-tap the last word or would
<shift + cmd> <arrow down> suit you better?

Anyway, I understand it does not exist, so I will use the <shift +
option> <arrow> style for selecting. Pity Eudora cannot use NewtWorks
for replies (the <option> function does not work in Notes and the
Eudora mailreader).

Eelco Grimm
Fairytapes, The Netherlands

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html