[NTLK] Never before seen pictures of an MP2x00 LCD module!

From: Calvin (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 05:26:55 PDT

The inversion is due to the new relector. Most people I heard from did not like the way this "feature" worked on the older Palm Pilot units, but it was a direct consequence of the special reflector used on the LCD.

I'll let you know if it is easier on the eyes, but the lower overall light output would seem to make it more tailored to complete darkness.

--Calvin

Hey! I liked the inverted image! Is that one of the ways it works?

Doctor Clu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html