Re: [NTLK] Escale help please

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 05:32:17 PDT

On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 09:49 PM, Bog Rat wrote:

> I found some escale application somewhere for the newt and beg for a
> little help:
>
> 1. Where did I get it from?

Probably some kind of alien virus... Or maybe you hit the link in your
favorite mail application in one of the previous Escale / DCL
messages...
It is on Paul's website (http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/)

> 2. How do I connect it to OSX via a keyspan, it doesn't recognise it?

Actually it does. However there is a bug in the popup selection of the
application prefs (which has been fixed in the CVS).
If the keyspan appears in the preferences under the "serial" options,
then it is supported.
Otherwise, send me an email detailing your hardware so we can search
where it comes from.
If you need a "less than a day old" build, send me an email, I'll send
ithe app to you.

--
Nicolas
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html