Re: [NTLK] Escale help please

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 11:33:42 PDT

I am french actually :)
But for the rest of the newtontalk, I'll stick to english, if that's=20
the same to you.
Thanks for making this extra effort though!

OK, it's the bug I told you about. The popup only displays information,=20=

it doesn't retain anything.
Until we are ready to put up a nightly / weekly / monthly / whateverly=20=

build, we'll have to resort to on-demand traffic. I'll just compile the=20=

current version and put it on my personal website for now, but it is=20
NOT the usual procedure.

go there:
http://krugazor.free.fr/Escale.app.sit

On Sunday, April 20, 2003, at 04:13 PM, Bog Rat wrote:

> Je crois que vous =EAtes fran=E7ais, donc, je utiliserai fran=E7ais. =
Si

--
Nicolas
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html