Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL / Escale

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 16:05:23 PDT

On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 12:57 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> Just tried this with my quite limited understanding of Terminal and the
> full command I'm entering is '9 GB OS
> X/Applications/Escale/Contents/MacOS/Escale\ OSX' (9 GB OS X is the
> name of my OS X startup partition) and hit enter and no dice.
>
> What slash or underscore (or worse) am I missing?

The easiest way is to wait for the prompt, and then drag n drop the
icon of Escale onto the Terminal window. Then you add to the path
"/Contents/MacOS/Escale\ OSX" and it should launch Escale. If it does
and there is no more information scrolling in your terminal then you
don't have a debug enabled build ;-)

--
Nicolas
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html