[NTLK] Applications on your Newton?

From: Matthew Miller (ppcsolo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 09:01:52 PDT

Hello fellow Newton owners,
I accidentally sent this over a week ago tucked away
down the line in another thread so I wanted to send
again since no one responded to my questions.

I have searched around the net and can't believe how
many Newton resources are still out there. I used to
have a 120 a few years ago, but have been using Pocket

PC and Palm devices since then. Can you let me know
some applications that you use regularly on your
MessagePad that you recommend I try out? I am the type

that likes to load up my devices and try new things,
but the list at UNNA is huge and I figured you all
have experience with many of them. Thanks.

Matthew