[NTLK] Changing from English dictionarry (was Re: Français)

From: Sebastian Adorján Dyhr (sadyhr_at_mail1.stofanet.dk)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 09:59:12 PDT

Hi

Den 15/04/2003 0:23 skrev Matthew Reidsrow fra junkmail_at_reidsrow.com:

>DictMgr lets you disable the built-in dictionaries.
>To disable DictFr, simply freeze it.

I've been trying to make my NMP 2000 use a Danish dictionary; I found the
Dict Manager and the Danish dictionary on a website; installede both, but
it doesn't seem to make the English dict disabled and the Danish enabled.

How shall I do?

/Sebastian
>---------

Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr -- sadyhr_at_stofanet.dk
Jettesvej 3, 2. TH -- http://home6.inet.tele.dk/sadyhr
DK-8220 Brabrand -- +45 86 25 10 50

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html